সোমবার, ১৩ মে, ২০১৩

America's Carriers Are Terrible. It's Probably Your Fault.

4779333214_84dd65ff27A few days ago I landed in England and, expecting little, slipped an old UK SIM card into my phone. I?d bought it when living in London five years ago, and hadn?t used it in over a year. But to my amazement it was still active -- as was the money I?d added to its pay-as-you-go account sixteen months earlier...and then I received a friendly text message informing me that my data costs were now L1 per 100MB. Another SMS popped up when I emerged from the Channel Tunnel in France a few days later, informing me it would cost me 8p to send texts and 7p per minute to receive calls. Can you imagine any of that happening with an American phone company?

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/DBd3ZHdFjAQ/

Superbowl Commercials 2013 Grammy nominations 2013 Lynsi Torres Fall Out Boy Alabama hostage mta Beyonce Superbowl

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন